Choosing the correct heater
Don't know which heater is suitable for you? You may click on the Hot Water Calculator
. The calculator guide you to pick the idea heater for you and your family.
Here is the calculator page:
Below is the step to pick the idea heater for you:
- You may start by picking the type of heater you are looking for:
- Whole House Option will supply hot water to all of your hot water tap through one centralize heater.
- Single Point Option will supply hot water to one section of your water tap through one heater.
- Next, pick the number of regular user; the number of people staying in the house.
- At last you will need to select the number of water outlet you have, there is 3 type of water tap in this calculator;
- Power: A water tap that use a lot of hot water. For example, rain shower head, dish washer, bathtub, jacuzzi, etc.
- Standard: A water tap that use normal amount of hot water. For example, standard shower head.
- Eco: A water tap that use less amount of hot water. For example, eco shower head, faucet, etc.
- Click Heat Me Up to calculate how much hot water do you need.
Your hot water usage requirement will show up here:
You may recalculate your hot water usage requirement or click find out more to bring you to the personalize hot water appliance that will suite your needs.
Solar heater no hot water
Summer solar heater heat up water by transfer the heat in the sunlight to the cold water inside the panel. You might encouter the issue of running out hot water when there is a shortage of sunlight. However, there is no need to worry, ...
Solar water heater making noise.
Summer solar heater do not have any moving parts and will not make any noise under normal condition. However, there is a chance that the parts on the solar heater or pipe connected to the solar heater degraded over the time. The condition of the ...
Solar heater leaking.
Your might notice water dripping down from your roof and gutter sometimes during the day. This is normal as the solar heater was build to release some water and/or air when the pressure inside the solar heater build up due to heat. ...
Service Solar Heater
How to preserve the lifespan of your solar heater? To understand how to prolong the lifespan of the solar heater, you first have to understand the factor that might wear out your solar heater. Factor affecting the lifespan of solar heater Way ...
Solar heater trip ELCB/RCD when switching on
Your solar heater is connected to a booster switch that you may switch on due to not enough hot water. Sometime, when the user switch on the booster switch, the whole house and/or the whole floor electricity might cut off. This electrical cutoff ...